Examples of full refunds
- If you accidentally order a training and immediately realize your order was incorrect or you simply need to cancel before any training was utilized.
- You forgot to cancel your monthly subscription service (after the initial 12 months) and no training has been utilized for the previous month.
Examples of partial refunds or credits
- If you forgot to cancel your subscription a year ago and theres been virtually no activity on your account. Well review your account usage and calculate a partial refund.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we may issue a partial credit to your account.
Refund request instructions:
e-mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name / organization name & contact info
- Amount requested
- Reason for refund request
- Last 4 numbers of the credit card used to purchase
At the end of the day, nearly everything comes down to a case-by-case basis. We will do our best to keep you happy.
Refunds may take up to 15 days to process.